'A' LEVELS CRASH COURSES
'A' Levels Crash Course
When: June Holidays (Week 1 to Week 3)
Where: OVERMUGGED Bukit Timah Branch (King Albert Park MRT)
Who: J2s who are taking 'A' Levels this year (interested J1s can attend Module 1*)
What will be covered: Recap of all key concepts in syllabus, review of commonly tested questions & sharing of exam skills
How many pax: Each module is limited to 12 pax maximum, while slots last.
Attending via: Both physical (max 12 pax) and online options are available.
Mod 1: 1st June (Thu), 10am-2pm
Mod 2: 8th June (Thu), 10am-2pm
Mod 3: 15th June (Thu), 10am-2pm
Module 1 (J1 topics):
1. Moles, Stoichiometry and Redox 2. Atomic Structure 3. Chemical Bonding 4. The Gaseous State 5. Chemical Energetics 6. Reaction Kinetics
1. Chemical Equilibria 2. Acid-Base Equilibria 3. Solubility Equilibria 4. The Periodic Table 5. Electrochemistry 6. Transition Elements
1. Organic Chemistry (Introduction to Organic Chemistry - Nitrogen Compounds)
Mod 1: 29th May (Mon), 10am-2pm
Mod 2: 5th June (Mon), 10am-2pm
Mod 3: 12th June (Mon), 10am-2pm
Module 1 (J1 topics):
1. Measurements 2. Kinematics 3. Dynamics 4. Forces 5. Work, Energy and Power 6. Motion in a Circle 7. Gravitational Field
1. Temperature and Ideal Gas 2. Oscillations 3. Wave Motion 4. Superposition 5. Electric Fields 6. Current of Electricity 7. DC Circuits
1. Alternating Current 2. Electromagnetism 3. Electromagnetic Induction 4. Quantum Physics 5. Nuclear Physics
H1 General Paper
Mod 1: 31st May (Wed), 2-6pm
- Paper 1 Skills: Engaging Introductions
- Paper 1 Skills: P.E.E.L Body Paragraphs
- Paper 1 Skills: Effective Conclusions
- Paper 1 Content: Overview of Essential Topics
- Paper 2 Skills: Short Answer Questions
- Paper 2 Skills: Paraphrasing Techniques
- Paper 2 Skills: Summary
- Paper 2 Skills: Application Question
Mod 1: 16th June (Fri), 6-10pm
Mod 2: 18th June (Sun), 6-10pm
Mod 3: 19th June (Mon), 6-10pm
Essay skills and Case Study Skills
'A' Levels Subject Specialist Tutor Team
6 to 10+ years of tutoring experience
Specialist tutors with extensive knowledge on their subjects
EXAM FOCUSED APPROACH
Useful exam tips & pointers
Expertly designed notes for optimal revision
ARE THERE ANY EXTRA HIDDEN FEES?
The course fee is a one-time fee and is inclusive of the curated notes that you will receive when attending the crash course.
There are no hidden fees or extra learning materials that you will need to purchase.
'A' Levels - $200 per module / $500 for 3 module
(Sign up with a friend to enjoy 10% off!)
WHAT WILL YOU GO THROUGH DURING THE CRASH COURSE?
We will go through key concepts from each chapter and highlight important keywords/answering techniques.
We will also run through commonly tested questions & application questions that students tend to get stuck on.
The goal is to help students get an intensive revision and to provide them with helpful exam tips & strategies before their big national exam!
WHERE WILL THE CRASH COURSE BE CONDUCTED?
The crash course will be conducted at our Bukit Timah Branch.
It is a short 2 mins walk from King Albert Park MRT.
The classroom is able to accommodate up to 12 pax, with the option to join the lesson online via Zoom.
The classroom is fully air-conditioned & equipped with a LED TV.